I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Demetri

Character Age: 3,000 years old

species: vampire

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color ( Vampires only ): red

Special power: Tracker, considered the best in the vampire world

RP sample:

Demetri wandered the grounds just a little outside of the castle, it was dark, yet the hood on his dark grey cape remained covering his head almost hiding his face from the odd passers by. He could smell it. Their blood. For a moment he forgot where he was and the scent of the blood became everything to him, he let slip a low growl, but stopped almost as soon as the noise came out. His eyes were turning black, he had not yet fed, he had been waiting for Heidi to come back with lunch for a while now. He'd begun to get tired of waiting and contemplated getting something for himself instead, he could take anyone of the people walking by him with ease, he smirked with malicious intent. He realised soon enough how rude it would be of him to do so, and the fact that it would have been an open kill would surely get him killed. He grew angry at himself, after all the years of him obeying his masters, delivering the punishments for the vampires that didn't obey the rules, and he was prepared to kill someone in the open, all because he was growing hungry. He shook his head, he was older than a lot of the volturi vampires, but even he struggled to control himself at times. He remained planted in one spot as more people walked by, transfixed by the smell. He narrowed his eyes and turned gracefully on the spot, walking back towards the castle, he pulled his cape tighter around him, longing to be nothing more than a shadow to the people walking by.

History: Not much is known about Demetri, just that he is 3,000 years old and was born in the iron age. Aro took him into the volturi for his special gift and is now used to track down vampires that go against the rules. He is also sent out to destroy vampires that have done wrong, he works closely along side Felix, and has maintained a close relationship with Heidi.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Hayley Williams
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demetri (volturi)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 am

welcome demetri,
    you can do the claims and try to talk with people in CBOX thats the best way to communicate.

besides that have fun with it =)

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://thetwilightrp.forum-motion.com

Demetri (volturi)
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1