Share | 

Emmett Cullen App ~ Finished

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Emmett Cullen App ~ Finished   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:00 am

( Emmett Dale McCarty Cullen )

" C'mon, Edward. Just turn it off for a minute and fight fair "
- Emmett Cullen on Edward's ability to read minds.

THAT I JUST WANNA BE YOUR HOMECOMING QUEEN
their poster dream, not one of the boys

FULL NAME: Emmett Dale McCarty Cullen
NICKNAMES: Emmett, Emm, Monkey Man, The big one
AGE: Physically - 20 (Can pass as a high school student) Since changed - 75
RACE: Veggie Vampire
SEXUALITY: Straight
CANON OR ORIGINAL: Canon
FACE CLAIM: Kellan Lutz

OH, I WANNA HIT YOU JUST TO
SEE IF YOU CRY

i keep knockin' on wood, hopin there's a real boy inside

After being mauled by a black bear in 1935, Emmett was rescued by Rosalie Hale, and given a second chance at life after transformation into a vampire by Carlisle Cullen at Rosalie's request. Rosalie and Emmett were rarely parted after this, since they were soul-mates. The pair were integral members of the Cullen family and participated eagerly in removing the numerous impediments it faced. Like all Cullens, Emmett is a vegetarian vampire, and has gold eyes instead of crimson like vampires drinking human blood. Even considering the enhanced physical strength of vampires, Emmett is physically the strongest in the Olympic Coven. Standing at 6"5, he towers over the rest of his family members.
Family
Adoptive Parents: Carlisle Cullen(creator) and Esme Cullen.
Wife: Rosalie Hale
Adoptive Brothers: Edward Cullen and Jasper Hale
Adoptive Sisters: Alice Cullen and Bella Cullen and Hayley Williams
Adoptive Niece: Renesmee Cullen

CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF A
HURRICANE

slowly waving goodbye like a pageant parade

hello, my name is Chloe and i am of the
female species. i am thirteen and i have not sure
years experience and i found this site on Becca's computer.
you can contact me by PM or
contact Becca.

US GIRLS WE ARE SO MAGICAL
soft skin, red lips, so kissable

Quote :
Emmett took to the trees, leaping through thr branches, following his grounded prey. The guys had gone hunting over the weekend and Emmett had found his favourite meal. He ran to a few feet in front of the running grizzly, and pounced, leaping out of the trees and onto the grizzly's back, tearing into it's flesh. Emmett dug his teeth into the bear's neck, hearing the small tear of skin and then the flow of blood running down Emmett's throat. It extinguished the flames immediatley. The bear moaned for a few seconds and cut off.
"Drama queen," Emmett muttered, getting up and bounding off to find his brothers.
He found Edward in the middle of draining an elk. Jasper was just watching with bright gold eyes. He was full. There wasn't a mark or a smudge or tear on any of the boys or their clothes. Emmett was going to stand next to Jasper, but instead something caught his eye. Blonde and beautiful, Rosalie was watching him in a high tree. He blinked and Rose was gone. Emmett knew that it was just an illusion because he missed her. A few days before the boys had left, the girls had gone on a shopping/hunting trip, so Emmett hadn't seen Rose for a little over a week.
Carlisle came around a tree, as spotless as the rest of the boys and Emmett threw a grin at him, knowing that he'd see Rosalie soon. Edward was done, too and rolled his eyes. Emmett knew Edward was reading his thoughts.
"Get outta my head," Emmett grinned. "You're worse," He laughed. "'Ooh, I miss Bella. I wonder if she's okay. I hope she is.'" Emmett mocked and dodged as Edward ran at him.
Emmett sauntered back through the trees, towards the car, chuckling.

CREDIT TO ZYDRATE ANATOMY FOR THE APPLICATION TEMPLATE !!!

Last edited by Emmett Cullen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emmett Cullen App ~ Finished   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 am

nice app i like it but could you make the rp sample a little longer maybe with some more details =)

xx hayley

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thetwilightrp.forum-motion.com

Emmett Cullen App ~ Finished
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1