Your Age: 12

I WANNA ROCK TILL THE ROOF COMES OFF!!

Character Name: Ashley Eva Volturi

Character Age: Physically - 17, Vampire age - 6 months

species: Vampire

Play By: kaya scodelario

DON'T WORRY MY HEART WILL DIE WHEN I'M DEAD

Eye color : Red

Special power: She can control the elements. (Fire, Water, Air & earth.)

RP sample: I was walking in the castle of the Volturi. I had my cloak like always. I was incredibly hungery, my eyes were a deep black. I hadn't drunk in days, I'd missed out on the last meal. I kept losing control for a bit, but that was always when I got inside, because no one really understands me. No one at all, they never let me out of the castle. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd atually been outside. It was so annoying, though I respected there decision. I was the youngest Vampire in the Volturi and sometimes I did lose control, even when they were no humans around. I tended to just break something or sommat. Aro usually understood, but the other volturi leaders were always angry at me. The rest of the guard understood, but some of them didn't like me because of my power. I was stronger then most of them and since Jane, Alec, Maya and Hayley left; Aro valued my power the most. But it was so hard to control, because when I lost control, my power would and all hell broke lose. I wasn't to proud of it, but Aro was always trying to help me control it. I sort of could but not completely.

History: Ashley came from the slum's of spain, she speaks english because her dad was english but her mum was spanish. Her mum was 24 when she gave birth to Ashley, her mum never really wanted her. But her dad loved her to bits, spoiled her rotten. One day when Ashley and her dad were at home, her mum went out to go shopping with some of her mates. She had a car crash. Her dad was so depressed, he put Ashley in a foster home.

She grew up in a neighbourhood which wasn't really the best, she always came home drunk. When she turned 17 Aro found her. He 'adopted' her and took her back to Volterra, thats when he changed her. She completely lost it when she first woke up from the change. She destroyed a whole house, Aro had already had an idea that she'd lose it, so he deleberatly changed her in house on the outskirts of Volterra. When she calmed down a little bit, Aro explained to her about what she'd become. She didn't believe him, so he went out and came back with a human, he made her drink and she eventually came to believe him. She listened to Aro's every word and still does.

Aro never told her about the Cullens or the Denali's because he's afraid she'll go and join them, he's doing everything in his power to keep them from meeting. So far he's succeeded by keeping her indoor's all the time and saying it's because she's a newborn. But she keeps begging him to let her but he keeps refusing. She doesn't know why, but she never contridicts him. She believes that everything he says can be trusted and everything he does has reason behind it. She's not the smartest Vampire, but that's why Aro chose her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jasper Whitlock Hale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Eva Volturi   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Fill out the claims.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ashley Eva Volturi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1